Thursday, June 12, 2008

Desperation

So, I decided to make this blog out of necessity. . . OK, out of desperation.  I noticed the other day that if you Google my name, the only thing that comes up is the old website that I had to make for a college class.  Don't get me wrong, I love making websites (in fact the website in my links area are all websites that I've made, even though I only like the first two), but its just that the only website that comes up is one that i was forced to make and I pretty much despise the fact that it is still on the web.  So, this is my pathetic attempt at getting something else to pull up on Google search if my name is ever googled.  I know what you're thinking, this is probably not much better than that crappy website I was forced to make in '02, and you're right, for now; but hopefully I'll have some time here and there in the future to update this with more awesome things in my life that will boost this blog (which I've always considered pretty lame) above my '02 site on your coolness level.

No comments: